Monday, June 2, 2014

SkipHop Baby Products and Bags Preview

I was so ready for this SkipHop event, I couldn't wait to see all the new toys, diapers bags and accessories SkipHop were featuring.  My two personal favorites were the baby bags and the toys for teething children since right now my 5 month old is teething.



Note: I was Invited as media to this event and a received a sample Diaper bag.  All personal views are 100% my own.



Here is a display of some of the great new toys.


Ellie the elephant he comes with detachable teething rings around his neck which I LOVE it's made for mom to wear it around her wrist.  While KJ is sitting on  my lap he can bite and chew away on the teething ring instead of my jewelry or my hand.  Each toy does something unique and entertaining for baby.

Skip*hop gave a tour of where the mastermind idea's are made,  As we walked around we saw models and samples, we even got a look at how the toys are made from clay figures into toys.  It was all very interesting Seeing it all come together.   Toy owls are becoming  the new "It" toy for children and Skip*hop is joining the trend.  These toys are fun and help stimulate babies as they learn to move and grab.



 The Skip*hop diaper bags are great, they have a lot of room and compartments that has zip closure with fashion & style.  The diaper bags has so many helpful and convenient features 10 pockets including 2 elasticized mesh side pockets for bottles, Front zip pocket with easy access tech pocket,grab handles & adjustable shoulder strap.

In mid June Skip*hop will come out with the Duo Special Edition tote diaper bags have a wipeable fabric  These bags are eye catching.



I am using a Skip*hop diaper bag, these bags are great the compartments make it so easy to find everything it helps me be organized instead of throwing every thing into one compartment and when I need to find something I cant. I love the smart phone pocket  I can just tuck my phone in zip it up and be on my way.  The bag is comfortable.  The last diaper bag I had it came with a thin flimsy changing pad but Skip*hops changing pad is soft and well padded for my baby's body.



 As soon as I saw the book bags, raincoats and  matching umbrella I thought of leah she would love all of of them.  My 3 year old is a girly girl and would love to match a Animal rain coat with her umbrella.  The book bags are adorable with the animal characters and very fashionable.The storage bins definitely come in handy and would brighten up a kids room or area.







Skip*hop has so much other great things like the Grab & Go Wet/dry bags what a great idea it contains leaks and odors for wet clothes or dirty diapers.  Not too long ago while My family and I were at a restaurant  KJ had an explosive diaper and messed up his clothes I wished I had this bag that day to put the clothes in and lock away the odor.


There is so much more.  Skip*hop has the right idea's and know what we parents need for our children.  The prices are affordable and the quality of the product are great.

To learn more information, visit - www.skiphop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment