Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Summer! KJ is 6 months old

Summer is finally here and boy is it HOT!  I remember when I was pregnant and trying to imagine how KJ would be at 6 months, what things he'd be doing? How would he look? Imagining the boyish summer outfits and his cute hats.  I don't have to wonder anymore,  KJ is doing a lot he is sitting, pulling himself up to stand, attempting to crawl (he still has some work to do with crawling) and other little things he is doing.


We starting feeding cereal by spoon that has been interesting and messy.  He likes blowing raspberries thats his thing but for some reason when its time to eat thats when he does it the most, a baby spoon of cereal goes in and cereal mixed with saliva comes back out on my clothes,face, and my glasses!  It never fails.  When feeding time is over cleaning time begins, I have to scrub the couch, my glasses, his face, my face! We both pretty much need a bath when spoon feeding is done.


Life with KJ is blissful, He is still such a peaceful, happy, loving baby. Always smiling just a joy to have.  His sisters adore him and he adore them, every one who meets him adore him.  He's not a hands baby He likes to be free and do his own thing.  When Im holding him he starts scooting to get down, when he starts doing that we know what time it is.  Its time for him to go on the ground and explore.


He also loves to stand at first he was wobbly, then he just got stronger and stronger.  Now he pulls himself up and stands of course holding on but Its scary for me because I don't think he knows he cant walk.  He tries to let go of whatever he's holding or he just starts stepping off.  I know one of these days he will be able to do it but Im not sure what his rush is lol.  He's probably eager to run and play his sisters. I just have to always keep a close eye on him, I don't need him falling or getting hurt.  Kevin is no help all he says is HOORAH!!  "Hoorah" whatever! I don't want my baby falling but Daddy isn't worried only me....  :-(



Our Family went to Six Flags Great Escape Lodge Resort, We had a blast even KJ Had fun he loved the water! I originally wasn't gonna put him in the water, I remember when we tried with Leah around that age she was not a happy camper in the water. She cried while in the water and every time we tried to get her close to the water,  I guess because the water was cold.  Not KJ though,  He loved the water he played and splashed around, and when he was done he took his nap.


KJ sometimes reminds me of the Sour Patch Kids Commercial, you know in the commercials the sour patch candy does something mean and the owner is mad then the sour patch does something sweet and the owner gets all mushy yea! KJ!  He likes to grab our face wherever he grab he just pulls it close to his face then he gives the sweetest kisses you can think of, gets me every time.  I enjoy watching him grow and getting to know his little personality, watching him explore the world and new things it's just a breath of fresh air.




June was a great summer start, Kairi had her  first Piano recital.  I was so proud of her for going against her fear and playing in front of strangers, I cant wait until her next recital.  I love the picture of kevin giving Kairi the bouquet of flowers I would've missed that picture if it wasn't for my friends aunt. Thankfully she saw it and I was able to capture it.  Leah already says she wants to play the guitar, once she is old enough guitar it is and hopefully KJ will want to play an instrument the drums preferably... or the Piano... or whatever instrument he chooses.  Daddy wants him to play football which is... ok I guess, He can do more than one thing right?




Kairi's Music Teacher is great, Jennifer was made to be a Musician and a Teacher.  Anyone who can play more than one instrument AND teach others how to play especially children is gifted.  For more details about pricing and location contact me and I can get you the information.




These are two video's of KJ and Leah rolling the ball around and the other video is KJ splashing around in the kiddie pool.







No comments:

Post a Comment