Thursday, April 24, 2014

Playskool Potty Time Elmo Review

My family are huge Elmo fans, so when I was offered the opportunity to review Sesame Street "Potty Time Elmo" by Playskool, I was definitely interested.



Note: I received product samples for review purpose. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.


My 3 year old daughter is already potty trained, but I wish I had this when back a few months ago. It's so easy, fun and my daughter enjoyed "helping" Elmo's for his potty time.



The Potty Time Elmo comes with a child size Elmo, a potty, sippy cup for Elmo, reward chart and 28 stickers. The reward sticker sheet is a nice touch for motivation since they're bright and colorful stickers of the sesame street characters.


Potty Time Elmo is very interactive. Give Elmo a sip from his sippy cup he gulps and giggles, then lets you know he has to use the potty.



Then your child can "help" pull down Elmo pants and sit him down so he can use the potty. If you get him on the potty on time, he lets you know he's going. But if he doesn't make it then he will let you know Uh Oh Elmo didn't make it. The child gets the visual of what happens when its time to potty.

What I really like about Potty Time Elmo is that it's not just Elmo going to the potty.

Elmo has accidents and sometimes doesn't make it to the potty. This helps our little ones know that accidents happen and sometimes they won't make it to the potty. For those times Elmo sings a little song about having an accident. And it's OK to have accidents. Next time they'll make it to the potty, which is very important for toddlers self esteem.

When Elmo does make it to the potty, he has a happy reward song he sings to celebrate. This song is also important to children and they can celebrate with Elmo when they use the potty.

My daughter absolutely loved the potty time Elmo, she couldn't get enough of the toy and the songs.

Playskool Sesame Street Potty Time Elmo is $29.99 for ages over 18 months to 4 years.

To learn more, visit - www.hasbrotoyshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment