Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tommee Tippee Spring Bottle Collection Review

Tommee Tippee has come out with new spring  colored bottle for boys and girls, since I have a boy I am reviewing the boy collection.  I love the colors very spring like and fun, more importantly the bottle in it self is very good especially if your breast feeding and want to transition your child to bottle.


Note: I received product samples for review purpose. No other compensation was received. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own


The first thing I noticed about the bottle was the nipple the shaped like a women's breast and felt like a women's breast, also the nipple has a little valve to make feeding more comfortable for the baby by letting out the air and preventing gas.

Secondly, The shape of the bottle was very different from what I was use to seeing and using but once I started feeding KJ I was able to appreciate the shape of the bottle it wasn't big and uncomfortable. It was compact and easy to hold for me and KJ, it was easy for him to grip the bottle.


The package comes with 3 bottles a light blue, light green and light purple, the bottles can hold 9 oz's of milk which is great most bottles only hold 8oz's for me that extra oz matters especially since my little guy is already drinking 7 oz's.


KJ wasn't too happy with the bottle at first he was having a bit of a hard time latching but after a few tries he starting getting the hang of it and took his feed, he is not breastfed  but the fact that he was able to still use the bottle is another plus.

I definitely recommend this bottle for mom's who are breastfeeding and want to transition their baby from breast to bottle  this is good a bottle made to make it easier 9 out of 10 moms agree.


The package has a list of 6 good reasons why Tommee Tippee makes it easy to switch from breast to bottle, 6 good reasons I wished I had found when I was trying to switch my 3 year old now breast to bottle when she was a baby.
  1. Soft silicone nipple feels closer to skin.
  2. Flex and stretch nipples mimics breastfeeding.
  3. Breast-like shape for easy latch.
  4. Super sensitive easy-vent valve for a more comfortable baby.
  5. Compact shape allows baby to be closer to you.
  6. Easy to switch between breast and bottle feedings 9/10 moms agree.
For 3 bottles the price is only $23.99, It is only sold at Babiesrus stores and online at www.Babiesrus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment