Monday, July 22, 2013

Focusing on the positive

This heat wave is no joke and my electricity bill will be no joke either, we blast these AC's like there is no tomorrow but the Joseph's can't taking being hot down to my 2 year old she knows the word AC and when she feels it too hot and we are taking too long to turn it off she knows where the on/off button too.  The house chores are so last on the list, they are slowly getting done thanks to my husband I help when I can.  This pregnancy I am so... I don't want to say it but its true LAZY *head down* I cant help it if I don't feel like scratch that if Baby Boy doesn't feel like doing anything nothing is done.



On friday I went to my routine OB appointment we got the results from the second part of blood work that was done the week before testing for down syndrome and retardation everything came back negative so now all those testings are finally done I can really look forward to the Level II ultrasound :-)
The part Im holding is baby ignore the rest lol

another pic of me and belly
But that test isn't for about another 3 weeks I cant wait! Get to see my little boy.  Tomorrow I am 19 weeks 1 week away from being half way done.  His moves and kick are getting much stronger no more flutters these are straight kicks but I enjoy every minute of it no complaints here.  kick away my love <3






This pregnancy is so different the pains and aches I normally get in my third trimester i've had since my first trimester.  The back pains, hip pains, indigestion, heart burn oh and how can i forget the palpitations which my OB insisted I go see my medical doctor and get them checked out.  Im not worried my 2 previous pregnancies I had the same issue when I googled about it, it said it was normal in pregnancies and my OB agreed but still wanted me to get an EKG and ECG done.  Today I went to get the EKG done everything was good they did some blood to check my iron and electrolytes everything was normal.  I was hoping since those were good I wouldn't have to get the Electrocardiogram WRONG I do, Tomorrow I will schedule the ECG and once that comes back normal too I can go back to focusing on my pregnancy.


For the past few weeks I have been debating and couldn't decide on weather to have a baby shower or not my little sister wants me to have a shower  but between my older sister and Kevin's older brother we wont need a shower Kevin's brother have to twin boys who are two years old now, they gave us a HUGE bag of clothes we got the clothes like 2 weeks ago and still aren't finish going through the clothes.  My sister is a professional blogger not a newbie like me she's the real deal you guys should check her out at http://www.mommyfactor.net/p/about-me.html she is also giving us stuff we don't need a shower, plus I had 2 already for my girls.  The money we put into a shower we could just buy whatever the baby needs.



match made in heaven
OMG while writing this post I was eating some salt&vinegar chips ( I know not the best snack) and kevin came in the living room with ice cream so then I wanted ice cream, while eating my ice cream i looked over at the salt&vinegar chips and it said to me mix me with the ice cream and I did what an amazing explosion in my mouth it was heaven and I wanted to share my heaven with kevin who totally didn't like my concoction smh I don't understand how he didn't like it.  I know its the pregnancy and once I have our little boy I will probably not like it either.

I will give you pregnant ladies my recipe
2 to 4 scoops of Haagen Daz vanilla ice cream
1 to 2 Hand crumbled lays salt&vinegar chips
Mix the ingredients together and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment