Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Second Trimester YAY!!!!

I am so loving the second trimester i feel so much better, I have my off days but for the most part it is great no more vomiting, weakness, nausea, fatigue well fatigue is still there.  I am 17 weeks and 6 days tomorrow I will be 18 weeks woop! woop!.  I am starting to get my baby bump some feel  its been there for a while but i feel its more me then baby ha! ha! ha! The top is the definitely the baby.  Lil man is the size of my hand now ;-)





I am starting to feel his moves more and more light jabs  here and there some days nothing and others he's all over the place.  I can't wait to hold my little guy in my arms so excited. I have to fight and keep my excitement I start thinking about Hannah and everything we went through and I lose my excitement thats another reason why I cant wait to hold him just to know everything is ok I am working on not thinking negative, Kevin is a great help with that he keeps me positive.  On Friday I went to get blood work done so hate doing blood work it doesn't help with my anxiety but it has to get done, and next friday I have an appointment with my OB to go over the blood work and listen to the baby's heart beat (my personal favorite).




This weekend was great did some family time on friday we took the kids to the Van Saun Park/Bergen County Zoo It was fun not nearly as big as the Bronx Zoo (which was fine with me) The Zoo had some awesome animals we got to see Mountain Lions they were huge! we saw Owls who were sleeping it was their night time, American elks, monkeys,alligators,python etc we saw a lot of animals.  We also went on the Zoo's train tour of the park and to the park the park was very big the kids enjoyed it but then it started raining :-( for the kids big smile for mommy I was so tired my feet were and most importantly I was hungry.
Mountain lion she was on the move


Kairi reading about the American Bison

Not sure what we were looking at here.
Reading about the Prairies.





 We decided to go to Ihop for lunch especially since kids eat free. Dinner was great besides the fact when my 2 year old leah is done eating its time to go she doesn't want to wait for everyone else to finish eating she wants to leave and thats that, so we have to choke down our food before she starts turning the place upside down other then the outing was great. (sorry no pictures of Ihop too busy eating lol)




On Sunday we went to Point Pleasant Beach in New jersey we are were so excited this was our first outing to the beach in New Jersey, I'm use to the New York beaches which are ok too, I was ready for the New Jersey experience and boy did I get it. THEY CHARGE FOR YOU TO GET ON THE BEACH now some of y'all might be wondering whats the big deal with charging to get on the beach that was a big deal for me that was a first. It was a great and fun experience. I see what we were paying for clean sand and water, the waves were moving i got in the water once and got knocked over twice i was done after that. Kairi and Kevin had a blast leah wanted no parts of the water she just wanted to play with the sand and that she did she got sand all in her hair and everywhere else.  The sun felt good on my skin but I made sure I wasn't in the sun too much we rented the big umbrellas and I comfortably sat under that to cool off.

she needed some shades to add to her coolness

Leah took a picture of me, didn't come out bad at all

love her pose she is too cute
Next post I will have a belly picture for you guys i just want more definition lol. talk to you all soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment