Monday, July 29, 2013

Our first visit to Legoland for "Legends of Chima" event

On Friday my sister, husband and I took our kids to LEGOLAND Discovery Center at Westchester's Ridge Hill, NY, they were having a preview event "Legends of Chima"

We are outside Legoland getting ready to have some fun.

I received media tickets for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.

It was so cool. My daughter and Nephew had a blast. We were able to do almost everything after a while the fun turned into hunger and tiredness but we were able to do all the fun and exciting things.


We got there a little early while the adults waited on line the kiddies were able to build Lego's on a lego mat built on the wall. I thought that was a great idea, The kids weren't asking a million times when can they go in because they were busy building.


These two were my favorite in Mini land, the statue of liberty& The Freedom Tower being a New Yorker of course. I couldn't believe they were made out of lego's that is creativity.

My Husband enjoyed looking at the mini buildings.
 
The talent to do that is amazing. They had so many different ones. The Yankee Stadium, Ellis Island, Metlife stadium etc. Too much to name, so interesting to look at I really enjoyed looking at all of them.


The kids had a ball at the earthquake tables,they loved building the Lego's, pressing the button at different speeds and watching the earthquake happen. I too got a kick out of that.

We continued on to the 4D cinema to see the premiere. It was a cute 12 minute movie "where tribes of animals fight in battles for CHI, a mystical energy source of limitless power and destruction.


Their was wind, smoke,red&green lights and even some snow Leah loved the snow. I was laughing right with her at the jokes it was enjoyable for the both adult and children.

Out of the 2 rides Lego land has we were able to get the kids to go on one of them twice actually "The Kingdom Quest" the first time Leah didn't enjoy it too much she kept her face dug tight into my shirt the second time she loved it was a mini train ride through the kingdom with laser guns zapping skeleton,trolls and anything in our way to save the princess.






That was fun of course, the adults got competitive saying they zapped more skeletons and trolls then the other but they know the truth I zapped more zombies then they did.

The second ride was the "Merlin's Apprentice" since the little humans didn't want to get on My sister and I went on without them.






Now that ride one was fun and a good workout, the ride goes up and a round in circles and you have to pedal as fast as you can to help Merlin conjure his magic. We were big kids but boy was it fun.

I look forward to going back to Legoland with the kids. for more information on Legoland you can look them up on the website www.legolanddiscoverycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment