Monday, August 5, 2013

Half way there (20 weeks)

 Tuesday I officially turned 20 weeks yay! Half way there, 20 more weeks to go before I see my little prince or 137 days to be exact.  I feel him all the time now especially when Im eating thats when he is the most active.  I enjoy all his movement I try and get Daddy to feel  some of them he feels the kicks faintly but doesn't always feel them.


Leah is having a hard time with the belly she's use to laying on my belly but now its uncomfortable for me we fight a lot about I try to get her to lay on her pillow but she wants no part of that so we compromise I let her lay there util she's falls asleep then put her on her pillow next to me, after that its me fighting to get comfortable.  I need to get a pregnancy pillow to help me get comfortable at night so I can sleep better.


My older sister has been helping me keep busy, Im doing blogs about different events and products.  I am excited about doing these blogs it gives more to write about, things to do and most importantly things to do.  My oldest Kairi left me for the rest of the summer it looks like she went to spend time with her cousins who are in town from Canada, I am glad she is spending time with her cousins but I miss her so much :-( We would talk about the weirdest things but I love the fact that we talk about everything.


We have so much work to do we are giving the little ones (the 2 year old and little man) our room and setting up our room in another part of the house close to the young ones and my oldest kai.  We have to buy beds for the kids and everything else a room needs. I just don't know when to start this project we have 4 months to do everything...... now might be a good time to start getting things done I just realized that when I wrote this.



In 9 days I go in for  my Level II ultrasound I cant wait to see my little man to see how big he's gotten and to see him moving around. well that is it for now until next time same blessed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment