Monday, August 5, 2013

Shea Moisture Organic Baby's Lotion and body wash.

I was looking for some Sensitive lotion and body wash for my 2 year old she has very sensitive skin. My sister suggested I try Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter for babies and I'm glad she did.

The first night I used the Head-To-toe body wash on my little one I was sold the smell is amazing, not over bearing just enough to want to hold them close and smell them. The lather is great I don't have to use half the bottle to get suds and it rinses off very easy to rinse off.  The extra bonus is the Chamomile Bed time has been much easier and calmer.




The Baby Eczema Therapy, Oil Rub, Head-to-toe body wash&shampoo, and Head-to-toe ointment is a must have, It is safe and delicate on the skin with aloe vera free of synthetic ingredients and great for all ages.  My daughter loves all of them she loves the smell. I love not having to worry about unsafe ingredients on my daughters skin and the products keeps her skin soft and healthy.


I will definitely be using Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter on my son when he is born the quality of the products are great and is price friendly I would recommend it to all my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment