Monday, August 19, 2013

Workout and famiiy BBQ.

Good day all, My oldest sister Onica has been keeping me busy. Last wednesday I went to my first pregnancy workout withBump Fit at uplift studios, I know that sounds funny since this is my fourth child but it is true.  I was excited I figured it would be something light for pregnant women maybe some yoga and stretches BOY was I wrong they worked the crap out of me they had me doing planks yes I said planks!! Also some jumping jacks, light weights, and some other stuff 30 minutes worth of workout.


Even though I thought I was gonna die during the workout after it all it felt good my body felt rejuvenated, relaxed it felt good. After the workout they gave us samples of some the healthy foods and virgin beverages. Best of all I got to model and keep some work out clothes from Bump Fit.  The next few days my arms,thighs and legs were sore.

I also got a goodie bag with granola, raisin and almonds and a cool shirt to represent my baby bump :-)

I also got this cool shirt :-)


On saturday my husband's family had a family BBQ in Long Island, It was really good to see what all his family come together to celebrate his grandmother who turns 80 soon. I love to see his family together there's nothing but love when they are together, her children were there, her grand kids and her great grand kids that is a blessing to see.  I feel blessed to be adopted into this family and let my girls grow up knowing what a real family looks like.  (I stole this pic lol)

This is some of the family. 

The girls having a good time at the BBQ. The other little girl in the pink stripes is Kairi's cousins from her dads side.

My Husband and his cousin junior.  (one of many)

My family isn't big it's my mom, My uncle, 2 sisters and my brother and my nephew. My father's side is bigger but we don't really see them often including my dad.  We don't have family reunions and get togethers well not ones that my sisters, brother and I are invited too, So I am happy that my girls have another family to look up too. My oldest has her fathers family, my little family and my husbands family she has best of both worlds.


My little one has it good too between my mother and kev's parent and her two aunties she is rotten so spoiled lol but I love it.   I look forward to my little boy coming into the world and getting the same love and family experience that I missed as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment