Monday, August 12, 2013

Level ll Ultrasound (22 weeks)

The day has finally come my level ll ultrasound I was so excited to see our little boy, I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night.  This morning went smoothly kev made breakfast leah was cooperating.  11am we were on our way for our appointment but of course almost 10 minutes to my appointment we got stuck in traffic Grrrrr, I Think there was an accident up ahead and everybody was rubber necking causing the slow traffic. The anxiety was killing me I just wanted to hurry up and get in that office I kept looking at the time praying we weren't sitting here too much longer after what seemed like eternity we finally got to the doctors office and we were only 5 minutes late.


The wait is never long, after 5 mins my name was called and in we went.  The Technician was so friendly as she went through everything she explained from head to toe.  I was a little nervous about the sex of the baby I knew the doctor said it was boy and I asked him how accurate the test was he said it was 100% accurate but silly people kept putting in my head "what if the test is wrong" or "what if they gave you the wrong test results" ok that one I thought of myself  BUT no need the test was right he is a boy!!!


At first I couldn't figure out this picture all I could see were the legs everything else was a blur, after 6 hours of trying to figure out what she saw I now see what the Technician saw. He is was very friendly with the camera but wouldn't stay still he was just bouncing around it probably was a bad idea to drink all that apple juice this morning hahaha.  We got a profile picture of him pointing his finger #1 baby lol thats right he is my #1 boy and mommy loves him so much.



His measurements were all good some he measured bigger one time I seen 23 weeks and some days, I will be 22 weeks tomorrow so I think he is going to be a big boy just like his daddy :-).  Seeing him today eased a lot of my worries, worries that don't need to be their but are because of what we went through a year ago.  This pregnancy is completely different it's it own pregnancy I am happy about that I would be a wreck if their were similarities.


The office I go to for my ultrasounds they have a system where you pay $10 and they send the pictures video to your email, I don't know if other ultrasound offices do this but I think it's a great idea the paper pictures are great too but I love this new technology its easier to send to family and to share with my readers.  Even though it's only monday this is a great week, next on my agenda is a pregnancy work out with my sister I am really looking forward to having some sister and me time and I get to stretch some muscles I haven't used since I've been pregnant and meet some new cool expecting moms.


Well, that is it for tonight I will be blogging about two more times this week like I said this is a good week. I thank my heavenly father for all the blessing he is giving my family, this year is our year the Joseph's year we are getting it done so much to come in the future and we couldn't do with without God and the support of our family.   Goodnight and stay blessed everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment