Wednesday, November 6, 2013

34 weeks (6 weeks to go)

Ok so I lied its been more than 2 weeks since I last posted anything, I cant believe that much time has passed I would say im gonna do tomorrow and keep putting it off for the next day and here we are 4 weeks later wowzers!!.  In all fairness (to me) I didn't have time not because I was busy doing a nursery or anything but my days would just go by I wake up with my little one we eat breakfast, we watch cartoons.  At 10am we watch wendy "How you doin?"11am the view, noon the news then lunch time after lunch I might take a nap with leah but I don't like taking naps because I always wake up feeling nauseous and just blah.


Lately I've been doing more getting rid of clothes and junk we have around the house making space for  our little guy. It was a slow process I would start and get tired and not get back to it until the next day or 2.  Kevin has been a great help on his day off we get a lot done he's all about business, Thank god he is about business if it was up to me it wouldn't get done. Im just tired and huge.  It's overwhelming having so much to do but no energy to do it


  I finally got around to doing the baby shopping before we went shopping I was trying to make a list of everything he needs and I would go blank I couldn't remember what babies needed lol,  On one of my baby emails I get suggested I get all things the baby would need for the first 6 weeks that really helped me as I made my list.  It didn't help me with over buying though everything in there was so cute and I wanted it all. I went a little crazy in their but stayed on what he needed. There's a few things I have to get but for the most part we are set, just have to wash the clothes and put them away.


I always had an image of how I would dress my little boy and it's the way I want to see him dress as a grown man clean cut, well put together, just SHARP.  He has a great role model to look up to his daddy so hopefully he will follow in his daddy's steps and be sharp.  I cant wait to see him in his church suits and cardigans. Im gonna love dressing him like a little man.

With 6 weeks left I am getting so excited and impatient I want him here in my arms.  When I watch baby stories leah always asks when is her baby brother gonna be here and I tell her soon wishing I could say tomorrow!!.  Yesterday we went for my doctor's appointment all is good my sugar test came back negative yay!! for that, however my iron is a little low so now I have to take 2 iron pills a day instead of one.



unfortunately I didn't remember to take pics of the outfits until we were almost done :-( but here are two  of them. soon I will 



Other then that all was great he listened to his heart beat it was strong and going, The doctor wants me to get another ultrasound in 3 weeks  to see how much bigger he is now the last ultrasound he was 3lbs 12ozs which puts him in the 75 percentile.  AS long as I can push him out im good Im not even thinking about the other options I have tunnel vision to anything else. 
Leah's and I drawings together at arts and craft time.  She wanted our picture put up


6 weeks 41 more days until our prince is here. Keep us in your prayers.

34 weeks preggo


No comments:

Post a Comment