Sunday, May 25, 2014

KJ is 5 Months!

My Little Man is so big and active, My newborn baby is gone.  I am happy about that, we interact and boy is he funny, he keeps me laughing with his silliness he doesn't get all my jokes yet which makes me laugh even more.  KJ is a  mover,  He is never still always on the move which is funny because he cant crawl or walk but he is never where we leave him.
I Looked  looked away looked back and he was gone, I almost lost until
I looked at the other side and there he was, still don't know how he does it.

This Month has been a busy one,  so much has happened and all for the good.  I've started blogging for children/toddler products and some adult products too, I usually do personal blog posts but I decided to do reviews for companies all thanks to my older sister she's been giving me great advice and has been a great mentor. Its pretty good and of course the kids and I are enjoying going out and doing different things.


Leah is in pre-school now she started the end of april, that was hard for me, I didn't want to let go but I also couldn't wait for her to start some days she would drive me crazy in the house.   At first she was happy and excited about school then she realized three things 1. Mommy and Daddy leave when she gets to school, 2. School is 5 days a week and 3. She still has to take naps.  She wasn't to happy about that.  Thankfully she adjusted and doesn't give a problem to go to school.  One the first day of school she made and friend and they are the best of friends.  Her name is Seleah,  the irony in that.


With kaliyah in school I get time to get some stuff done even though KJ demands my time most of the day, I usually have to  do stuff while he's playing or napping if he's not doing either of those things he wants my attention, which I don't mind.

KJ is sitting up a little everyday he is getting better and better at it, I think within the next few weeks he will be able to sit on his own.


He's also on his hands and knees rocking he soon will be crawl too, I hope.   I'm too excited and proud about all the milestones he's reaching, I love this stage in babies. He is also teething he drools and chew on everything and always scratching his gums, Im patiently waiting for the first break.



My first born has started track and she is great! She's always liked running.  When her school started a track team she was ready.  Im stoked to see her run every track meet and she takes it serious, she gets onto beast mode and there's no stopping her. She's in 100m, 400m, and relay.  I am so proud of her and I love her drive, She has a lot of her supporters and coaches. Im her biggest fan. I see such a bright future for and I pray for it everyday. My baby is destined for greatness.


This month was Hannah's 2nd birthday May 16th, this year her birthday was very emotional for our family.  The day started out very gloomy and it continued to be that way raining on and off all day,  I didn't mind I always felt the rain was Hannah connecting with me, so to have it rain on her birthday just felt right in a weird way. We drove down to NY to pick up Kairi from school and decided to buy a cake this year since time wasn't on our side and we wanted to do the balloon release.  We stopped at our favorite bakery bought a cake and headed back to New Jersey.  Once we were back in jersey we bought balloons one for everyone and 2 extra ones to keep around the house.


We spent the day talking about Hannah and our memories, A lot of tears even my 10 year old cried she had her own regrets the fact she didn't hold her sister when she had the chance and now she wont get to hold her.   I consoled her and showed her how that experience changed her for the good, When KJ was born Kairi didn't hesitate when it was her time to hold him she held him and started bonding with him,  Unfortunately Kairi wasn't seeing it like that she felt it wasn't the same because it wasn't done with Hannah. I just hugged her and let her getting all out, we all cried laughed then at some point we were laughing and enjoying each other'e company.


Before we did our balloon release everyone was able to say what they wanted to say to Hannah even leah had something to say before releasing her balloon she said I miss you Hannah and I wish you could come back, that made her dad and I tear up because even though leah is too young to know  and understand what happened what she does know is Hannah is not here.  She kept asking if we could go give Hannah her balloons and cake and where is Hannah? When I explained Hannah was in Heaven of course she wanted to know if we can go to heaven to see Hannah, I wish I could've said yes we will leave in 5 mins to go see Hannah in heaven but I had to tell her the reality and that was right now we cant see Hannah but one day we will all be together again.


For dinner we went back to our favorite all- you-can buffet.  After Hannah's funeral we went there, The family  decided that would be our place to go every year for Hannah's birthday.  It was a perfect day as perfect as it could be.


There's this new dance that I see my daughter do called "The NayNay"  she remixed the song for Hannah while leah was her back up dancer lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment