Sunday, May 25, 2014

RUUM and Nina Kids Hot Summer Fashions

I am so excited to talk about this children's clothing line,  The one thing I love is shopping for children's clothes for my kids but sometimes it's challenging only because of the different ages my 10 year old is sporty (which Im trying to add some girly girl stuff), my 2 year old is girly and my prince well he just has swag all around.  When I find a clothing line that has great clothes and I can shop for all of them in one store and is cost effective Im excited.  RUUM clothing line is the perfect clothing line for my family.


I recently attended a RUUM's  event,  I fell in love with there clothes. The event was to launch there new spring, summer and 4th of july wear I was just in awe with all the styles. I was given a back pack for my 10 year old. I couldn't wait to show her and have her wear the back pack.




Kairi loved it, which now a day's is hard to get her to like anything. The first chance she had to wear the bag she did.  Kairi loved the bag especially since she has her electronics to carry this bag was the perfect accessory, and can be worn casually or to an outing and again most importantly to her its stylish.


After I was done with RUUM I went over to see Nina Kid's shoe's such great shoes for every occasion.  My daughter received a pair of shoes. She liked them, she mostly liked the gold trim on the front of the shoe's and said its the shoes were very comfortable.  The Nina Shoe Collection has so much different kind of shoes for big girls, toddler girls, big boy and toddler boys. The shoes are unique and very creative, I love the designs.

To learn more about RUUM Children's Clothing Line or shop go to www.ruum.com
And for Nina's kid shoes go to www.ninakids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment