Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Moms and MiracleSuit Event and Review #MiracleMoms

When I saw the invited to attend a MiracleSuit event hosted by The Moms Network, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. I had a baby 5 months ago, I felt my body wasn't ready to be put into a swim suit and my biggest problem was finding a swim suit that fit properly.



Note: I was invited as media to this event and received a MiracleSwim suit. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.

But I am so happy I attended this event, there was so much information on how a swim suit should fit, finding your correct size and so many different styles, I was able to try on so many beautiful swim suits. I don't know how I was able to just choose one.


The young lady who helped me was very knowledgeable on the swim suits and very patient. Being plus size and my bust is big she was able to help me find swim suits that would fit my figure.


I settled on 3 different swim suits one that was my style the second one was out of my comfort zone and the third one I just loved the color. Miracle Suit motto is "Look 10lbs. Lighter in 10 Seconds" and it is true once I put on the swim suit it was like a transformation.

The swim suits hold everything tight and in place. I was very comfortable.

The experience was great, I've never felt so good about having a swim suit I always want to cover up with a shirt but not this summer. This experience came at the perfect time since I will be in Miami over the summer and thanks to Miracle Suit I am so ready to show off my swim suit.


I definitely recommend these Miracle Suits to all women no matter shape or size Miracle Suit has a swim suit for all women.


Once I done picking out a swim suit, I went over to the make-up table to see what products they offer. I personally have no experience with make-up the few times I've tried on make-up I've had allergic reaction, I was curious on what I had to do or what kind of make-up I would need to wear, Just in case I want to wear a little make-up to change my look for the husband.

The lady I spoke to was very helpful she explained to me that I would have to keep trying different make-up until I found one that agreed with my skin and make sure the products were hypo-allergenic, boy did they have some nice products there I wish I could've tried some on.

Miracle Suit is worth every penny.

To learn more about Miracle Suit, visit -  www.miraclesuit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment